RCCGNA 2nd Annual Pastors’ Wives Conference
Here’s how It Works…
Please read the instructions below before proceeding!
Please note: ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATION FEES. If you pay the fee and are unable to attend, another person can take you place, but RCCGNA will not issue any registration fee refunds.
- Online registration has been simplified to a 5 step processRegister Now!
- Step 1 – Select the event you want to register for and provide your email address. Please note that your confirmation receipt will be sent to this email.
- Step 2 – Confirm that you have selected the right event.
- Step 3 – Enter the names of the people under the registration. You can register multiple people in one registration.
- Step 4 – Select registration options for each registrant.
- Step 5 – Pay for your registration. You will be asked for your billing and credit-card information, as usual. Click make payment to complete your registration.
- Give the Order Number to all the individuals under the registration. (It will be required for quick check-in.)
Our registration process is highly secure making use of the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your registration is completed when you receive an email receipt form Authorize.net that the purchase amount has been deducted form your credit card.
Please email [email protected] if you have any question.
The process is simple and clear. It’s easy and safe! At completion of your registration you will get a confirmation page and an email receipt which you should print out and keep as a record of your registration.
Rules for Entering Registrant Information
Following these rules will help you go through the check -in process quickly and easily.
- Enter your First and Last name only the way you want it to be on your badge. Please do not enter Sister, Brother, Deacon, Deaconess or Pastor as part of your name.
- Use designation to indicate your position
- In the church field, please enter only your parish name. There is no need to add RCCG to your parish name.
- In the City field, enter the city that your parish is located not where you live.
- In the Zone field, please select your zone.
- Carefully type in your information, if you make a mistake it will make it more difficult to find your name.
- The quickest way to check-in is to have your Registration Number with you so we will not have to worry about finding you by name.
Should your plans change after you register, you can substitute a friend at no additional charge. Please email [email protected] to effect the change.
Sorry, no refunds can be given for cancellation and no-shows.
© 2012 RCCG North America All rights reserved.
Designed and Hosted by MSPStream